Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Bachelor Weekend

I am not a veteran, and barely what one might consider a bachelor, but this holiday weekend was spent, at least in part, in celebration of the fact that I'm getting married in three weeks.

It was a lovely affair, excellently prepared by the best man, Mr. Jason Paul Yakelis. Saturday was full with an afternoon at the driving range, dinner on the river at Duke's, and a Senator's game. Tom (father-in-law-to-be) bought me a hat. Then the kids went home with the over 40 crowd and a handful of us went to the city for a drink. I think I took Steve into his first crowded bar.



Sunday morning was golfing with Tom, Ralph Sam, and Johnny Nutley (Salamone). I shot terribly, but Tom and I won the match... someday I'll have something to contribute to that duo.

Only 18 days to go. Thank God. I can't wait.

Cheers - cause I'm so British,
tango

No comments: