Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Stuck in an Airport and You Can't Get Out of It

It's 8:42PM. I'm stuck in Logan Airport here in Boston, my flight to Philadelphia is 2hrs late and I'm going to miss my connecting flight to Harrisburg... the cost of living in a city near many places but precisely nowhere (in realitive terms for my friends in the non-East Coast U.S.)

Since I am in a holding pattern, I have decided to share good pictures that should be shared, brought to you with some (hopefully) clever captions


The way I will remember that day...


Now THAT is what I call atmosphere!


Your next desktop wallpaper complements of Cre & Joel


Spiritus Sanctus


One picture I will always remember... Man do I love those two or what! I'm gettin' choked up now... excuse me...


Watch for older businessmen running off with young girls

And despite airport delays...

The dude abides

I just got the word. The delay has been pushed further. I may get out of here sometime after 11PM. Here's hoping you're safely where you want to be.

Cheers - cause I'm so British,
tango

1 comment:

Tango the gifted Llama said...

It's 10:40PM. We're expecting the plane on in Boston by 11:05PM... I may get to Philly by 1AM. Cre's going to pick me up