Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Musings from another week

A few random comments....

I hate Lost recap Shows

Tonight is one of those Lost recap shows. I hate these things. I've been watching every week. Sitting through full seasons of having nothing to show for it except repeated utterances of "what the f***!" I feel like it's letting all those people who haven't paid their dues with the show to "get on board". As a life long Browns fan, the bandwagoning makes me sick.

Investor Presentations and "Roadmaps"
We just got through an investor presentation here at "the Mzinga". It was a really great experience for me personally as well as the whole team. The more we talk about where we're going and what we've got, the more excited I am about the future.

Mashups

Thanks to Trevor for his forward. I present to you Beer Mappings - a mashup project that charting and blogging on breweries all over the world.

Cheers cause 'm so British,
tango

No comments: