Friday, December 11, 2009

When you're a Browns fan, you need to take joy in the little things, like the Steelers missing the playoffs

When you're a Browns fan, you need to take joy in the little things. Today, that joy is in the knowledge that my putrid but beloved Browns (along with the blessing of an unbelievably cold night) completely wrecked the chances of the Steelers to compete for a playoff spot. In celebration, my father took this picture. Enjoy.



Cheers - cause I'm so British,
joel

ps - now my hope is that this fluke win does not net Mangidiot a chance to keep his job. That would be an ironic payback by the Steelernation... and just our luck

1 comment:

Tim Shuman said...

Hey Tango, I'm a Brown's fan and world traveler too. The Steelers missing the playoff is an early Christmas present. The Browns beating them last week, well, that was like learning Santa Clause is real!
I happened upon your blog purely by accident. Tim