Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Tango Does FF

So I just hosted and participated in my firt fantasy football draft. Our commissioner and dear friend, Kyle Letner, provided a video projector and the appropriate fanfare. The league is called Onside Kick and I am, of course, the Tango Llamas. Here's the link to the league site: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=396286

It was an overall VERY enjoyable experience. If you enjoy the game of football, I suggest giving it a try someday. Here's where I ended up for my 14 picks:

Player/Team/Position
Larry Johnson, RB, KC
Laurence Maroney, RB, NE
Chad Johnson, WR, Cin
Marc Bulger, QB, StL
Carnell Williams, RB, TB
Donald Driver, WR, GB
Kellen Winslow, TE, Cle
Matt Hasselbeck, QB, Sea
Donte Stalworth, WR, NE
Philadelphia Eagles D/ST
Andre Johnson, WR, Hou
Ronnie Brown, RB, Mia
Braylon Edwards, WR, Cle
Phil Dawson, K, Cle

I'll probably make a move at Kicker. I let my Browns loyalties get in the way of a better pick.

Viva la FF. Enjoy the year!

Cheers - cause I'm so British,
tango

1 comment:

Ben Martin said...

I'm going llama hunting...