Friday, September 28, 2007

Wedding in the Vineyard... Dave and Tara Get Hitched

It's always such a wonderful affair when the family gets together, and fortunately Dave's family could handle the Family at their gala last weekend. We had a great time, and Cre and I got some good pictures in.

The bus ride (yes, I said bus ride) out to the vineyard



Tommy Handlin looking good after his recent Fantasy Football triumph



Michael Scarpelli, pouring on the charm while messing up Cre's Rubix cube



The king holding court. I love this guy! Uncle Sam is one of a kind!



Dad kicking back and enjoying the party like the patriarch of the family he is...



Justin capturing the memories



And of course... the reason we are gathered...



God bless and good luck to my cousin and her great new husband in their life together. As the Italiams say, Salute! And as my people say, Cheers!

cause I'm so British,
tango

No comments: