Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Week!

First, to my dear friends who have commented on the post from last week, I will be commenting back and continuing the conversation in the coming week. With guests in town this weekend (George F/S, my mother and brother tonight and tomorrow) I haven't had time to write. I will over the upcoming holiday weekend.

Sidenote: My Dad (cc'd on the email) commented back what wonderful friends I have. I couldn't agree more. Thank you for being a part of my/our life. Truly

In the meantime, cheers to parades and taking kids to parades. In celebration of George's visit and Kyle and Dawn's buying a house in Dillsburg, we all hung out this weekend. It was a weekend of too much food (Joel needs to get to his post-Thanksgiving diet soon) and good times with friends.

Here's Kyle, George, and I with the kids at the Harrisburg Holiday Parade on Saturday.



Cheers - cause I'm so British,
tango

1 comment:

George said...

Firstly, I am not actually in any of the pictures - successfully maintaining my all0important anonymity.
Secondly, cheers to taking decent enough pictures with my phone to post them for public display!

tenderly I remain,